Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Who I am and why I am writing this blog

Hello to the internets,

To get this started I just completed my college (university) degree in December. I graduated in December and with the current job climate, yes the ability to get a job is just as bad here as it is in Britain, I have a great deal of free time on my hands. One of the positives is that I have been able to follow the British election closely. Well as closely as possible from internet sites and video clips that are not blocked with a "not available in your area" stripe. I hope though I can learn even more about British politics and British people through this blog and hopefully I can add some color (colour) to this campaign.

1 comment:

  1. You made good sense why there should only be one debate. They can't see it here though.

    ReplyDelete